Are you ready for 2012? Have you aligned your career goals with your personal goals? What do you need to learn about electronic discovery in order to achieve your professional goals for this year?
Let’s take a look at some of the predictions from industry insiders for what we can expect in 2012:
- Inside Counsel – Mind your Ps and Qs in 2012
- Chris Dale’s e-Disclosure Predictions
- Daegis Top Five Electronic Discovery Predictions & other common trend previews
- Advanced Discovery’s Predictions – Part 1
- Clearwell’s Top Ten Predictions & Lessons Learned from 2011
- Peering into the E-Discovery Crystal Ball
What do you think? Do you have any predictions of your own? If you’re planning to go to Legal Tech NY in a few weeks, what are you hoping to learn more about while you’re there? New techniques for managing electronic discovery and/or new technology? What did you learn in 2011 that will save you and your team both time and money in 2012?