Follow this link to review an hour long webcast from September 2011 presented by Fios on the topic of data mapping and ESI collection best practices.
- During this webcast, you have an opportunity to:
- Identify the key elements of a defensible ESI data map
- Learn what steps your e-discovery team can take to prepare effectively for ESI collections when litigation is anticipated
- Hear industry experts discuss strategic information management perspectives
- Listen to “lessons learned” of actual ESI collection efforts involving data mapping, or lack thereof