EDRM Document Review Workflow Chart
Aim: To gain an understanding of document content while organizing them into logical sub-sets in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Goal: Develop facts, reduce risk, reduce cost, leverage technology, facilitate collaboration and communication.
via Review Guide « The Electronic Discovery Reference Model.
This is a pretty in-depth overview of what you need to know to successfully plan and manage a document review.
Key Learning Points include:
- Review Technology, Process & Workflow
- Review Team Management
- Vendor / Service Provider Selection
- Reporting and Metrics
- Tagged automated review, buying software, checklists, cloud / SaaS, cost containment, ECA, EDD Project Management, manual review, quality control, Review, review technology, review workflow, technology, Train the Trainer
Hosting eDiscovery in the Cloud: Know What You’re Getting — EnterpriseStorageForum.com.
This article addresses the cloud based applications and their impact on e-discovery as a storage option for document review databases. It does not address issues involving collecting ESI from the cloud environment.
Key learning points include:
- Definitions of types of cloud computing options available
- Questions to ask your hosting provider